 |
| Poinsettias and decorated trees in the Main Conservatory |
Longwood Gardens, located in Kennett Square, PA, always puts on a fantastic display for the holidays. Lights and decorated trees adorn the outdoors and the 5 acres of conservatories are completely decked out for the holidays with decorated trees, lights, poinsettias, and hand made ornaments and decorations. I visited twice this year- once at night and once during the day. My night photos didn't turn out well, so I can't show off all of the great holiday lights, so you will have to use your imagination.
 |
| Katie, Nancy, John, and Grace at Longwood Gardens |
 |
| Main Conservatory Tree |
 |
| Lavender Tree in the Mediterranean House |
 |
| Winterberry hollies (Ilex verticillata) and red cyclamen in the East Conservatory |
 |
| Tillandsia tree in the Cascade Garden |
 |
| Wreath made of herbs |
Aw man, I wish we could have made it. Next year! Thanks for posting pics :)
ReplyDelete