Lately I have been seeing a lot of cute monogrammed craft ideas. I love the idea of personalizing hand made gifts!
I saw this fun "G" lamp on a blog post from
Design Sponge. Dad- there are detailed instructions, but it involves woodworking, so I'm throwing the ball in your court. You know when my birthday is...
Quilted letters: These blocks say "live" and "love." I'm a very straight lines kind of girl, so this styles makes me a little nervous, but when I see other people pull it off so well, it makes me want to give it a shot!
When we graduated from graduate school, our office manager, Kathryn, gave the girls each a monogrammed mug from Anthropologie. We currently have a "G" and an "A" mug living in our cupboard. Okay- maybe they aren't hand made, but they are pretty cute! Fill them with some home made candy or wrap them in a hand sewn bag and it still counts as a hand made gift in my book- or maybe semi-homemade... Sandra Lee would approve.
Of course I should have known that Martha would pull through with many monogrammed crafts. On marthastewart.com, there are free downloadable monogrammed labels, boxes, party favors, napkins, pillow cases, etc.
 |
| Monogrammed gift tags made from old holiday cards (Photo credit and free download: Martha Stewart) |
No comments:
Post a Comment