| Book Purchase! |
Friday, September 3, 2010
New Quilting Books
Although in my last blog I bragged about holding back and checking out books from the library, I was greeted by a package of books when I came home today! Joanne Fabrics has the best coupons and I gave in to a great deal on quilt books a week ago... oops. In my defense, I found one of the books by "previewing" it as a library loan. Flipping through Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam & Nicky Lintott, I realized I loved so many of the patterns that it should become part of my library. As I was shopping online I also found Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson who owns Purl Soho. She also has a fabulous blog, Purl Bee, that my Aunt Cindy turned me on to a few years ago. I can't wait to try out some of the patterns in both books!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment