| Love the purple and black |
| Two of my obsessions- trees and little birds- of course this was one of my favorites! |
| I think this one was trying to describe the quilters different personalities or something like that |
| This one was layered squares of fabric |
| This one was inspired by a biology book... think red blood cells... |
| A poem |
| This may not look spectacular, but the dark lines were burned into the fabric with a soldering iron |
| Close up of the soldered fabric |
| I love all of the bright colors, curves, and points |
| I love the panels that separate the different styles- especially the different techniques that are used to make the trees |
| Light and dark diamonds |

That one...describes the quilters different personalities or something like that...and Jesus?!? Did you notice that? :)
ReplyDeleteI was totally going to comment on that too! Little known fact, Jesus was an awesome quilter? :)
ReplyDelete